From 100 Rogues
Traps may not even be the best word for this system... they're special strategic tiles that grant tactical ups and downs to the unit standing on them.
These tiles are only located inside rooms (not in hallways).
These tiles will affect
Types of Tiles
- Bush Tile
- +15 to Evade
- Only found in Bandit Hole
- Puddle Tile
- -30% Physical Damage output
- 50% chance to continue sliding in the direction you last moved when you move onto it
- Only found in Bandit Hole & Dungeon
- Loose Tile
- Stunned 1 Turn
- Only found in Dungeon
- Trap (looks like a classic bear-trap)
- Gives unit one of the following things: 2-6 damage, or a buff for 5 turns: poisoned, blind, confused, stunned.
- Sends player to the next level immediately
- Hidden trap (Doesn't visually appear before you walk onto it)